Sydney: Feb 3, 2014
According to News.com.au, Rogers, who has thrived in the hothouse of Ashes combat through 10-straight Tests since his unexpected recall last year, said that he is not yet having any nightmares about facing the South African pace attack, adding that he is looking forward to the challenge of facing them.
Rogers however, said that the South African attack is even possibly another step up from what they faced from England pacemen Stuart Broad and James Anderson, although he added that he is somewhat aware of what he would be facing as he has seen the South Africans bowl for years on TV and had also faced a couple of them.
Rogers further said that he believes it is about adjusting to the situation, playing the conditions and the bowlers, adding that he will be very proud if he can do well in South Africa.
Rogers also said it had not been hard for the touring Australians to refocus so soon after their comprehensive Ashes triumph, adding that they can use the momentum they got from the Ashes to take it into this series
Also on cricketcountry.com