A video showing a survey conducted by NNIS in South Indian cities regarding whether MS Dhoni should be retained as India captain following successive defeats.

Calls have been growing for Dhoni to be sacked as captain after India's slump.

The result of the survey shows that 73 percent of the fans want Dhoni to stay while the rest, 27 percent, want him sacked as captain.

The second of the survey comes from Southern Indian cities like Chennai and Hyderabad.